FOR COMMITTEES AND COMMISSIONS
VALLEJO, CA – The City of Vallejo is requesting applications to serve on a few of the City’s Committees and Commissions. Vallejo residents who are interested in serving on an advisory body are invited to submit an application and supplemental questionnaire for consideration.
There are currently openings on the following Committees and Commissions:
- Architectural Heritage and Landmark Commission (1)
- McCune Collection Commission (1)
- Human Relations Commission (1)
- SolTrans Public Advisory Committee (2)
- Participatory Budgeting Steering Committee (3 alternate positions)
Architectural Heritage & Landmarks Commission members must complete and file a Statement of Economic Interests, Form 700 within 30 days of appointment.
All City Board and Commission members must complete AB 1234 Ethics training and file a Certificate of Completion within 30 days of appointment.
In most instances, to be eligible for appointment, applicants must be residents of the City of Vallejo. Information regarding the duties of each board and commission and specific criteria for appointment may be found within each application. With some exceptions, appointments are typically for a term of four (4) years.
Applications must be received no later than
close of business on Friday, September 10, 2021 City Council virtual interview dates will be announced at a later time. Applicants must attend the interview in order to be considered for an appointment on a committee or commission.
Application forms and supplemental questionnaires are accessible in several ways:
- The City’s website, located on the on the Boards and Commissions page
- At City Hall, Office of the City Clerk, 555 Santa Clara Street, 3rd Floor, Vallejo, CA
- By e-mail at email@example.com, or by phone at (707) 648-4527
- By UP Postal Mail: City of Vallejo, C/O City Clerk, PO Box 3068, Vallejo, CA 94590