Downtown’s Security Ambassadors
SVT Gruppe, Inc.
Our Security Ambassadors navigate through the downtown 5 days a week. They work closely with merchants, residents, and visitors to promote a safe and welcoming environment, deter crime and vagrancy, and act as the eyes and ears of the downtown – often they do much more.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Support Downtown property and business owners.
- Help to reduce crime and nuisance behaviors.
- Report crime to the Vallejo Police Department.
- Help connect social services to people who need them.
- Report illegal dumping and streetscape repair issues.
- Provide safety access at the Saturday Farmers Market.
- Remove small graffiti tags.
- Escort people walking to downtown destinations.
- Help visitors with directions and information.
Service Calls: 507 703-4018
Current Schedule: Tuesday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
For up-to-date schedule information: 707 557-6762